Thursday, January 22, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2014 was a crazy crazy year!!
It started with my installation at SLPC EM as interim pastor.  Which was a huge deal to me because I never felt called to pastor but for this season I really sensed God calling me to do this to learn something.  That something was a million different things but in keeping with the theme of  new year I"ll list the 12 things I learned and the different things that happened in each month

So January 2014, I was installed at English Ministry Pastor for SLPC Taipei Taiwan.  It was a fun and exciting change that I was eager to jump into.

February 2014, I started to plan and was looking for my wedding dress.  I found it at the end of February.

March 2014, I planned an outdoor Easter Service where it rained.  Not the best memory

April 2014, My fiance came to visit all the way from Norway.  We had a wonderful time and took fabulous engagement pictures.

May 2014, My church went on a retreat and I was crazy in the amount of planning that went into it.

June 2014,  I started to tie up loose ends and started to see people I was reaching growing in their faith and seeds begin sprouted.

July 2014, I closed my time at EM after a crazy summer camp and I moved to Norway to prepare for the wedding. My dad also had quite a health scare and it made me nervous to leave him.

August 2014, I got married to a wonderful, caring, kind God fearing man.

Sept 2014, I moved to Oxford England to join my husband in his studies at Oxford University

Oct 2014, I lost my identity and was completely lost in what I was doing in Oxford. What was God doing in my life.

Nov 2014, Jonas' parents came to visit and I started to find my feet again in Oxford

Dec 2014, I spent Christmas in Norway and grew closer to my in laws.

A crazy year as you can see.  And that was only the tip of the iceberg that was 2014.  Hoping and praying for big things in 2015.